Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.572 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 138% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,463TL (€1,195) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 98 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $40,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)