Cost of living comparison between Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.355 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 99% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,209TL (€1,851) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)