Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.680 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 108% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,226TL (€1,692) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)