Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.032 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 118% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,075TL (€1,755) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (36 minutes ago)