Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 109% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,431TL (€1,383) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (27 minutes ago)