Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.178 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,729TL (R$ 3,165) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)