Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.031 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,444TL (R$ 4,310) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antipolo costs Php185 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)