Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.106 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,827TL (R$ 3,461) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)