Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.048 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,333TL (1,139 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)