Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42576 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 151% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,527TL (17,678 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)