Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46049 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 159% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,205TL (13,474 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)