Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05520 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,218TL (₨58,306) in Visakhapatnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (26 minutes ago)