Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13126 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 34% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,584TL (12,067₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)