Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13550 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,235TL (16,495₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)