Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00588 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 147% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,422TL (CH$1,091,924) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)