Cost of living comparison between Vina Causino, Chile and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00470 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 113% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,402TL (CH$1,360,959) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)