Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00148 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 44% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,599TL (COL$2,434,902) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)