Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00126 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 41% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,408TL (COL$3,502,736) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)