Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00121 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,853TL (COL$2,352,008) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (32 minutes ago)