Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00132 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 31% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,531TL (COL$2,676,483) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tucson, Arizona costs $4.99 (about 2 hours ago)