Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.013 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 145% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,132TL (€1,223) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)