Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.032 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 13% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,677TL (€912) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)