Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.140 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 61% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,347TL (€1,050) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)