Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.997 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 55% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,879TL (€971) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (33 minutes ago)