Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05824 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 12% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,300TL (₨39,501) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)