Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05425 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 13% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,261TL (₨41,677) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨18,297 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)