Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.127 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 71% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,450TL (€1,078) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (6 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (22 minutes ago)