Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.164 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 75% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,729TL (€1,136) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)