Cost of living comparison between Vientiane, Laos and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00038 TRY / LAK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 53% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,791TL (12,613,029 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)