Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00044 TRY / LAK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 70% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,317TL (12,057,803 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)