Cost of living in Vienna, Austria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,303 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 124% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,007TL (€1,784) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (19 minutes ago)