Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 761 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.797 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 127% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,912TL (C$2,113) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (23 minutes ago)