Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.041 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 122% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,227TL (€1,788) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (27 minutes ago)