Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 113% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,106TL (€1,300) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)