Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.304 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 130% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,977TL (€1,389) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)