Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01349 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 28% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,060TL (226,919 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (24 minutes ago)