Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01610 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 45% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,337TL (207,193 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)