Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01488 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 39% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,750TL (252,106 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)