Cost of living in Verviers, Belgium compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.886 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Verviers (Belgium) is 39% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,355TL (€1,120) in Verviers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)