Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.048 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 131% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,941TL (€1,715) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (40 minutes ago)