Cost of living comparison between Venice, Italy and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.731 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 120% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,609TL (€1,772) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)