Cost of living in Vence, France compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.820 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vence (France) is 52% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,637TL (€755) in Vence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 1 hour ago)