Cost of living in Vence, France compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.855 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vence (France) is 58% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,927TL (€1,278) in Vence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)