Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.201 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 28% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,944TL (1,338 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $56 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (34 minutes ago)