Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.956 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,478TL (1,779 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)