Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.402 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 30% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,381TL (1,407 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 1 hour ago)