Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.558 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 35% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,370TL (1,317 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)