Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05884 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,370TL (руб 40,276) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Freetown costs 210,000 Leone (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)