Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06404 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,278TL (руб 51,188) in Velikiy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)