Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06348 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,154TL (руб 49,673) in Velikiy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)