Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06289 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,022TL (63,945 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)