Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07596 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 43% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,420TL (45,028 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)