Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06006 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 39% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,174TL (69,498 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)