Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06526 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 25% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,059TL (62,201 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)