Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07027 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 33% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,184TL (45,305 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (41 minutes ago)