Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.578 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 180% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,276TL (kr12,588) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piracicaba costs R$ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)