Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.528 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 162% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,558TL (kr12,422) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)