Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.524 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 161% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,167TL (kr15,588) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 3 hours ago)