Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.738 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 229% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,849TL (kr16,059) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)