Cost of living comparison between Vejle, Denmark and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44952 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 132% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,251TL (kr16,131) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)