Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 162% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,870TL (kr14,943) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (38 minutes ago)