Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45161 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 114% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,343TL (11,831 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (about 1 hour ago)