Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48085 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 154% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,347TL (13,200 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)