Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41282 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 106% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,681TL (16,183 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM407 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)