Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42485 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 121% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,896TL (16,231 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)