Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02399 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 9% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,953TL (123,092 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)