Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02949 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,568TL (87,057 ₨) in Vavuniya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $260 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)