Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45981 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 156% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,154TL (13,383 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Palo Alto, California costs $0.25 (about 2 hours ago)