Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39663 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 134% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,315TL (18,442 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)