Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45161 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 154% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,356TL (14,075 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)