Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48013 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 160% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,771TL (14,103 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$172 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)