Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40373 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 132% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,020TL (14,911 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (43 minutes ago)