Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.063 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 22% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,823TL (1,853 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aberdeen costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)