Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.806 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 47% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,450TL (1,942 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)