Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.859 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,818TL (2,054 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 731,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 2 hours ago)