Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.003 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,588TL (1,791 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)