Cost of living in Varese, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.032 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 118% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,095TL (€1,760) in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)