Cost of living in Varese, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.337 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 133% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,052TL (€1,396) in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (43 minutes ago)