Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00737 TRY / AMD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is 8% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,496TL (338,750Dram) in Vanadzor.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (22 minutes ago)