Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00545 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 47% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,810TL (CH$699,686) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)