Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00579 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 60% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,211TL (CH$900,061) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (41 minutes ago)