Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00575 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 59% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,158TL (CH$896,555) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aberdeen costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)