Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00746 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 91% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,578TL (CH$613,327) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)