Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00546 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 47% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,762TL (CH$871,783) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)