Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.161 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 97% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,320TL (€1,278) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)