Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 88% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,863TL (€1,492) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (about 2 hours ago)