Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 414 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.995 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 128% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,933TL (€1,188) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (about 1 hour ago)