Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00117 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,793TL (COL$2,397,163) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $22,000 (25 minutes ago)