Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00117 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,761TL (COL$2,355,259) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)