Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.814 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 75% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,674TL (€1,488) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)