Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.501 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 119% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,918TL (€1,076) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)