Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.578 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 90% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,948TL (€1,081) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (42 minutes ago)