Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04692 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 22% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,523TL (96,399 Дин.) in Valjevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)