Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03468 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,530TL (72,940 Дин.) in Valjevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (24 minutes ago)