Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03225 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,628TL (81,492 Дин.) in Valjevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)