Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 272%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 799 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36221 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 271% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,053TL (Bs 33,276) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)