Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 298%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 661 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36802 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 258% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,298TL (Bs 25,265) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (about 1 hour ago)