Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 287%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 783 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37657 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 281% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,909TL (Bs 31,624) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (23 minutes ago)