Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 259%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 793 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35147 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 253% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,116TL (Bs 23,093) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)