Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 269%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 873 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35854 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 259% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,659TL (Bs 32,519) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)