Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.944 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 66% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,979TL (€1,009) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)