Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.776 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 63% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,080TL (€1,345) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)