Cost of living comparison between Valdivia, Chile and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00524 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 52% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,752TL (CH$906,154) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)