Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00617 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 60% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,838TL (CH$622,057) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)