Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00548 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 49% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,663TL (CH$850,235) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)