Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00682 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 75% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,547TL (CH$666,940) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (23 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Hamburg costs €1.69 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (42 minutes ago)