Cost of living in Vadodara, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05164 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 14% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,703TL (₨52,342) in Vadodara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 2 hours ago)