Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.918 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 141% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,242TL (€1,848) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $59 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $70 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Southampton costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)