Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.490 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 193% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,608TL (€1,386) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (about 1 hour ago)