Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20044 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800TL in Adana you would need to make just about 5,475TL (27,314₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ra's al Khaymah costs Dirham 40 (about 2 hours ago)