Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18248 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,638TL (25,417₴) in Uzhhorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 320 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 226 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)