Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14644 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 30% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,828TL (12,484₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,600 (23 minutes ago)