Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13605 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,874TL (13,775₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)