Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03253 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,908TL (¥181,601) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)