Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03223 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 94% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,468TL (¥138,604) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)