Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03242 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 87% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,828TL (¥179,754) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)