Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 306 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.357 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 237% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,101TL (€1,699) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 214,500 (34 minutes ago)