Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.614 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 67% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,213TL ($1,443) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)