Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.741 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 54% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,702TL ($989) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)