Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.556 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 56% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,864TL ($1,368) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 1 hour ago)