Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17595 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 31% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,398TL (19,311 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Dalian costs 元3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $129 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)