Cost of living comparison between Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12399 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,418TL (27,569 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (41 minutes ago)