Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21373 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 45% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,778TL (17,678 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)