Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14096 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,694TL (26,203 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,200TL (1 minute ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)