Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22251 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 85% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,823TL (ARS $21,673) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 1 hour ago)