Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20314 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 71% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,935TL (ARS $19,369) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩25,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £800 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)