Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.591 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 48% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,413TL (元5,775) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)